Thursday, November 6, 2014
What does home mean to me
Home means to me three main things. First of all, there are some special feelings that I can only find them at home. Such as, the pure love that's surrounding the family members. Also, it is the place where I can be comfortable and relax from all the stress outside, so at home there is no teacher, manager or any responsibilities that I have to do it, also I can wear and act as I want. And, it is the only place that I feel safe because I'm always surrounded with my family and I'm sure they will help me if I want any kind of help. Second, my home reminds me of all the beautiful memories I had, which are stuck in many different places at home. For example, I can't forget the time when I played with my father in the living room and the day my mother brought my little born sister. Also, all the times when my brothers and I made a lot of troubles while we were playing or fighting, in spite of all these fights we love each other. Finally, home can be consider as a learning place for example, where I can discuss my problems and get the best solutions from people who care and worry about me. Also, I learned how to deal with people outside because not all of them are same my thoughts and ethics or get as my values. In addition, my mother taught me how to reach the successful and how to pass the difficulties that may I face in all fields. In conclusion, home is a refuge from all storms of the world and it is the place that when ever you travel and you are faraway from it, you want to be back to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shouq,
ReplyDeleteVery nicely written.